Saturday, May 19, 2018

Lush Floral Diecut Card

FMS-337-Barb-Derksen

I’m coming in toward the deadline for this Freshly Made Sketches 337 challenge – I have had little time to create this week so the simplicity of this sketch shouted at me!  Lots of leeway to interpret!  I used a slice of gorgeous designer paper from Recollection for the larger portion.  The transparency is a snippet of BoBunny vellum.  The die cuts are ones I just recieved from Peachy Cheap and have been dying to try.  The sentiment is a washi sticker from Pink Fresh (Felicity) – a giftie from my Sistie!  I think I could love washi stickers, they make life easy. 

Thanks for stopping in today

4 comments:

  1. The diecuts are lovely! Beautiful rich colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and a beautiful sentiment. I visited from Freshly made sketches because I liked this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely floral! And I love how the sentiment fits across the stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts