Sunday, February 25, 2018

Congratulatte Sequined Card

Inskpirational-155-Barb-Derksen-1

Popping in quickly to post as my handsome and talented Mr is cooking a huge Indian Feast for guests today and I’m in charge of table decorating and flatting the tandoori bread.  I’ve got my Sari (gift from my dear friend Kuljeet) at the ready – its so beautiful!  With no further ado, here’s my post:

I’m fuelled by dark and light, meaning good strong caffeine and nice bright sunshine too – so making any card along these themes excites me much.  I was happy to jump in on this week’s Inkspirational #155 Photo Challenge – COFFEE!

Yup, even though thought of a dark roast first thing in the morning puts butterflies in my tummy!  Haha! 

Inskpirational-155-Barb-Derksen-2

I used a lot of white on my card to allow the graphic and sentiment to be the focus.  I used a Stampin’ Up stamp for the focus, embossing it in a Gold Tinsel.  The sentiment is also Stampin’ Up.  I employed some Simon says Dies for the windows. I embossed the forefront window panel with a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder.  I finished off with various sequins, including Pretty Pink Posh.

5 comments:

  1. love your card ...what time did you say dinner was.
    Hope to join your next card challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barb, this is fabulous. I love the blend of stitching and texture. The gold embossing is pretty darn awesome too. Thanks for sharing this new to me challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Barb.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I like the creative aperture and the texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the textured frame, it adds a lot of interest. Beautiful image too and the sequins add a fun embellishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts