Monday, February 26, 2018

Birthday Wish in Soft Tones

Cupcake-Inspiration-Challenge-440-Barb-Derksen

I’m enjoying quite a few challenges “new to me” these days.  I liked this theme for Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #440


I chose a very pretty, slightly shimmery and glittery close to white paper (a gift from a friend who crafted with me last week).  I embossed the background using a Darice paisley pattern embossing folder.  I stamped a sentiment from My Favorite Things and then die cut it with a Simon Says stitched rectangle.  I glued it to a bit wider of white cardstock, added these pretty flower sequins and added a little gem in each.  Pure and sweet card in the end.  Sometimes simple is best!

So glad you could pop in! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful texture on your white card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Barb, I love all the wonderful texture and cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts