Monday, October 23, 2017

B & W Happy Day Card

AFC29---Barb-Derksen

Sometimes the 6 x 6 pads have these great sentiments that “say it” perfectly – that inspire me to build an entire card around it.  This was the case when I decided to take part at a new challenge I just came across.  This is the ALWAYS FUN CHALLENGES and it’s #29 with the theme of Black and White.  I used layers and layers (upon layers) – everything from plain cardstock to glittery patterned to B & W patterned.  I used a basic white cardstock circle die cut from a Simon Says die.  I took the sentiment I trimmed from the Pebbles Inc Jen Hadfield pad and then I clear embossed it to give it a sheen and boldness.  Again, backed with several layers and the sequins to set it off! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your card! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts