Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pineapples and Posies

APWP-#78--Barb-Derksen

My card is inspired by the Always Playing with Paper #78 challenge using this photo theme:

I struggled, I admit because I wanted to definately use a pineapple but had no stamps and didn’t feel like hand painting one.  My poor Silhouette Cameo has been neglected and so I decided to whip up a quick cut.  I love how fast it is to make a custom cut in the designer edition software.  It has saved my life a few times over. 

The designer paper scrap is from Colorbok. The stamps are all from Honey Bee Stamps I used Tombow Makers for coloring and shading on everything and added some sparkle with Gellyroll Clear Star. 

Rainbow over lake Barb Derksen

We had a most incredible rainbow here in Osoyoos yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun cute card Barb, I love your custom cut pineapple file and sweet little bee. So glad that you could join us for The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pineapple and your neat distressed background! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts