Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Challenge Card – CASology “Bark” Theme

CASology 215 Barb Derksen

This is my take on the CASology 215 challenge!

I chose to go with some designer paper by Kaisercraft – Tiny Woods collection.  I layered it up with brown cardstock and added a Die-namics Die Cut for the thanks and then stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps I punched out some tiny hards, bumping some up with foam tape dots, added some twine and dashed here and there all over with gold Wink of Stella.

I had the idea to use a ponderosa tree as a backdrop too as it too is “Bark” themed…

4 comments:

  1. Love the silhouettes of the trees in your card! Perfect for our cue word this week. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Barb, I love the fall colours and the wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the richness and warmth of your colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Barb it was fun doing this challenge with you

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts