Thursday, July 14, 2016

My card for Freshly Made 245

FMS-245-Barb-Derksen

On the last day of my sister’s visit we whipped up a froth of cards – they just kept coming on.  This was my second take on Freshly Made Sketches 245 challenge (the first I just was not happy with).  Based on this sketch:

B

I didn’t use much in the way of stamping for this card other than the sentiment from Your Next Stamp.  The paper is K & Company while the chipboard is Bo Bunny.  All I really had to add was a twist of twine and highlights with Wink of Stella.

Sometimes simple is best!

2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful too Sis, I have not been that creative in months. Just being in your crafty aura spurred me on. This card is so beautiful in really life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. LOVE the soft colors, the simple image and the bit of lace! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts