Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fluttery Card for CAS on Sunday #85

CAS-on-Sunday-#85---Barb-Derksen

I can’t believe it has been SIX WEEKS since I posted last!  So many wonderful things have happened in the meantime – life is like that.  More about that tomorrow when I will be posting a FREE new cutting file for your Silhouette Cameo or cutting machine which handles SVG files. 

I decided that rather than be a lazy bum and go to bed early (though the bed looks SO inviting these busy days) that I would take a card challenge and this week’s one appealed to me – I choose:

CAS on Sunday # 85 – the theme being “BUTTERFLIES” 

I am glad it is a simple theme, this one practically made itself.  I used Momenta watercolor look cardstock for the base (couldn’t watercolor it better myself Winking smile) a swirl stamp I believe by Fiskars, Thanks sentiment from Paper Smooches and the pretty butterfly from K&C Company (I replaced two amber gems of the wings for pretty mauve sequins. 

I thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your cardstock looks amazing, even if you did not water colour it youself, lol, and is just the perfect background for your sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts