Friday, April 01, 2016

A card for FMS 230

FMS-230-1-Barb-Derksen

I enjoyed whipping up a card  this week’s Freshly Made Sketches 230 challenge – because it was so dead simple!

FMS Final 230-001

I decided to go with a paper that I keep coming across in my stash – it’s sectioned off into one of my bins with the label of “Specialty” because of its very embossed feel – very 3D – a “touchy feely” card.

FMS-230-2-Barb-Derksen

I could not get the color quite right through my photographs, its far more the the red than pink, good thing as its intended to be a masculine birthday card. 

This designer paper is Lost and Found 3 by My Mind’s Eye.  The stamp is from Hero Arts.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my bow tie on my blog. And this card is gorgeous. Love that special embossed paper and the background card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool paper! Love the pop of the red against the black! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I love the embossed background and that fun embossed paper!!! My favourite colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts