Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Mojo Monday 440 Card

Mojo-Monday-440-Barb-Derksen

I’m following along on this week’s Mojo Monday 440

I’m afraid I don’t know which company made this designer paper however the stamp is from Katie Hall.  I used the simple recipe of layer, upon layer, upon LAYER.  I added a bit of coordinating colors to the stamping using my TomBow Markers.

Its rather a cloudy day here, but warm, with all sorts of tweets outside – in fact, a Northern Flicker pounding madly on the side of the house!  It’s like a bird symphony outside, some warbles, some urgent raucous calls.  What birds are you seeing and hearing outside where you are?  I’d love to know.

2 comments:

  1. love your card ...neat paper ...love your sentiment. It was fun to do this challenge with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this layout Barb, it works perfect with this fabulous DP.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts