Friday, March 18, 2016

My card for CTS 164

CTS-164-Barb-Derksen

I’m basing my card on the  - Case This Sketch #164 Challenge:

Supplies:

  • White detail embossing powder
  • Silver embossing powder
  • Congrats Stamp – Hero Arts
  • Pattern Stamp – Inkadinkadoo
  • Pattern Stamp – My Mind’s Eye
  • sequiins
  • Crochet cotton
  • Wire

CTS-164-2-Barb-Derksen

This is the first time I’ve embossed white onto a dark background and I’m quite pleased with the effect.  I also made this twisted sequin wire and I believe its something I’d do again too.  What is some element YOU have dreamed up and made?  I’d ♥ to know!

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous take on the sketch, Barbara. I always love the festive look of white and/or silver on a dark blue background (also works really well for Christmas cards), and I love your sequin wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card love the white and silver on blue...but then I am a blue girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty and special! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts