Saturday, March 19, 2016

A “delicate” card for Addicted to CAS

A2CAS-#84

I’ve created this card to join in the Addicted to CAS #84 Challenge – the theme being “Delicate”  

My photography is bolder than the actual card, i took it using my ipad and its hard to get the colors to balance properly – for it is indeed much more “delicate” in natural light.  I used a designer paper from Basic Grey  for the backdrop – enhancing the feature floral by painting with an aqua pen using a versamark ink in “grape”.  I added a dot for the floral center and then a few gems in lesser flowers.  I stamped the sentiment – Stampin’ Up right onto the paper. 

I appreciate you coming to my blog day.  I’m including a few pics of my “Date Day” with my most handsome Mr today because my blog is also a journal of sorts where I can come back and visit happy memories too.  You get to come along!

March-2016----19th

First came the Chicken… not an egg for us!  We stopped in for our fave chicken at Hughes grocery store in Oroville, Washington – and had a HUGE apple fritter too.  They certainly know how to deep fry things in the USA! 

March-2016----19th-2

Then we meandered backroads down there and wound up driving up through Molson where they still have some snow -

March-2016----19th-3

I love this scene with the red willows tucked amongst the white barked trees and the snowy mountains in the background. 

Hope you enjoyed our little tour day too.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful if we can let the pretty paper do most of the work for us? Love how you made the one flower pop the way you did. Will have to try that some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful take on our delicate challenge at ATCAS and such stunning colours and images. Thanks for sharing and playing along. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card ..girl you are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for our challenge. thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Barb, I love this papers. Wonderful photo's too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts