Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mojo Monday 436 challenge card

Yay - this weeks Mojo card is so simple and exciting - so appealing that I was actually enthusiastic to jump right in!

Mojo Monday 436 challenge card

I had alot of fun making this one, for sure!

Mojo-Monday-436-Barb-Derksen-1

Supplies:

Soda Can (the circles)

Circle Punch

Embossing Folder

Designer Paper - don't remember :(

Stamp - My Favorite Things

Flagged Paper Clip

Mojo-Monday-436-Barb-Derksen-2

I ♥ - absolutely ♥♥♥ recycling items for my cards and so I was delighted to be able to use a soda can to make these circles.  I find the soda cans really hold the embossing folder pattern really well! 

Thanks so much for stopping in today. 

PS - I look forward to visiting you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts