Thursday, February 11, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 223 Card

The second week of February and its a good thing its sunny in my heart because the days here seem to remain kind of overcast.

I’ll be scarce these couple of weeks as I’m having a luvly visit with my Mother in Law.  But I’ll keep my hand in making cards as birthdays and occaisions don’t take holidays.  I decided to whip together a challenge card.  I chose

Freshly Made Sketches 223

After much monkeying around I came up with this creation:

FMS-223-Barb-Derksen-1

I USED:

Designer Paper – Shimelle (American Crafts)

Stamp – Bo Bunny (sentiment)

Stamp – Stampin Up (background on circle)

Glitter Washi Tape

Crochet Cotton

Embossing Powder – clear

Versamark Ink – Black

FMS-223-Barb-Derksen-2

And I leave you with this sentiment!  I hope youre day is peaceful and beautiful, sweet and calm. 

Psalm 131:2

But I have calmed and quieted my soul,

like a child quieted at its mother’s breast;

like a child that is quieted is my soul.

2 comments:

  1. Love the glitz and glam on your card! Fun! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that black and silver! Very elegant! Great background paper! Thanks for joining us this weekend at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts