Thursday, February 18, 2016

Addicted to Stamps 181 challenge “Anything Goes”

Ha HO! 

Addicted to Stams and More #181

I had a great giggle when I saw the “Anything Goes” because I’ve been hoarding a bit of DP that my Sister Nina bought (one for each of us) this past summer, and it keeps cropping up so I knew I had to turn it into something so it does not continue to haunt.  As it turns out, someone I know has just had a bathroom reno done, so there ya go!

Addicted-to-Stamps-181-Barb-Derksen

Now just how fun is THIS? 

Supplies:

Designer Paper – Karen Foster

Embossing Folder – We R Memory Keepers

Stamps – “Happy” Studio G

“New” Katie and Co

“Alphabet Stamps” Ki

Super simple card, just some stamping then leaving a strip flat, embossing both ends of a white cardstock.  Applied a few thin strips of DP above and below the sentiment.  Fussy cut elements and bumped them up with adhesive foam.  I strung a bit of twine through the toilet paper to suspend it. 

And inside I fussy cut a couple pairs of undies (Mens and Ladies) but I’m not going to show them to you – that would be a bit daring … haha!

Thanks for taking the time to visit today.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely CAS card! Great images and fun design! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts