Thursday, January 21, 2016

Simon Says Wednesday Card - "Critters"

Wow, I'm fitting in a lot of creating this week, and funnily (is this even a real word?) enough, I'm getting more than ever accomplished too.  My mind is a whirlwind of art, creating, working out and the annual "Its the new year and I need to do a clean sweep of my house).  Well, the working out and clean sweep go together, really, and the creative side gets "rewards" when the goals are met.  Its a win-win.  "They" say that working out actually stimulates your brain and helps!  Just google that and you'll quickly see how it all goes together.

I have cute critter stamps which have been waiting (barking, baaah-ing, meowing) to be used so I decided to go for this week's theme over at

SIMON SAYS WEDNESDAY "Critters" - Jan 21st 

And I think this is the very first time I've ever peeled this amusing little rooster stamp off it's backing.  How sad is that?

I wish I had some Lawn Fawn products or I would have surely used them.


I do know that I'll definately be using him again!  

RECIPE: 

Cardstock
Cuttlebug "chicken wire" embossing folder
Recollections Stamp (rooster)  
BoBunny Stamp (HI) 
TomBow Markers
Sequins
Crochet Cotton
Embossing (for eye and sentiment) 
Versamark Ink

This was one of those cards that just makes up quickly, you know?  The kind that makes you scratch your head and say... there must be something missing.   But I'm happy with it! 

So glad you stopped in today :) 

2 comments:

  1. love your card ...your little rooster is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little rooster turned out just great. I really hope I can find a little time to ink up and colour at least one of my cute LF critters and play along this week. I have recently discovered how easy they are to colour.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts