Thursday, January 28, 2016

Family Challenge - Treasures Pack

My Mr and I were in Richmond BC recently and we visited the Aberdeen Mall. It is mainly an Asian mall offering all sorts of unique shops and restaurants.  One of my favorite stops is a dollar store.  I comb through all of the exclusive items to see what takes my interest.  This year I scooped several items with the thought to share them with my sister Nina and Sister in Law Judy and issue out a challenge to use all, some or one item to create a card for a healthy little "Family Challenge"



I gathered a few bits of each items into envelopes and mailed them off.

Today is the day we chose to publish our creations.  I made a Valentine's themed card - using only the adhesive gold foil sticker sheet.  I'd originally had a project in mind using the craft paper but I blush to say that I misplaced it somewhere in my craft area. (area 53 haha!)


Recipe:

Stamps - "happy & valentine & day" words - (inside) Stampin' Up
Stamps - Recollections (the two birds) 
Stamp - "Love You" - erm, not sure, package missing
Embossing Folder - Darice
Wink of Stella (birds beaks, wings, tails) 
Hearts - Gold Sticker sheets


I confess I "cased" a card Nina made me a few years ago - a little "hello" card with a twerpy bird on the bottom.  


I hand cut these pretty adhesive gold foil stickers out from the larger sheets, graduating them in size.  Such fun!  

You probably should scoot over to Nina's and Judy's blogs to check out how they used the ingredients from my little surprise package.  

Sure glad you popped by!

2 comments:

  1. love your card ...love how the gold hearts stand out and the little bird...thank you so much for the goodies and the challenge ..it was fun can't want for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun Sis, I love your textured background, adorable birds and wonderful gold hearts. A winner all the way around. Thank you so much for the treasures and for offering up the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts