Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Card for Freshly Made Sketches #220

Working another card (or two) in between the hum-drumness of my day!  Again, the reward system.  Was grrrr at myself for kicking myself out the door first thing (BEFORE) crafting, for a brisk 30 minute walk only to discover half way I forgot to strap my FitBit on my wrist.  Somehow I feel like I got ripped off haha!  At any rate, I drowned my sorrows into

Freshly Made Sketches #220


Thought I'd be brave and work it all up right from the card base.  


Recipe: 

Floral Stamp by Forever in Time, "Get Well Soon" stamp by Hero Arts, Distress Inks by Tim Holtz, Versamark ink, Diamond Accents.  

That little butterfly, you ask?  It is a three layered contraption I cooked up one day experimenting with used dryer sheets.  I ironed one flat, cut three butterflies, painted diamond accents on each b'fly and then sprinkled it with glitter.  I used some wire for the body and antennae and stuck it all together with glue dots. 

I think I will still add a pale pink or white ribbon onto the folded side of this card.  

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. love your card ...love the color ..it was awesome again to get to create with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the background and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Your sparkly butterfly is so creative! Dryer sheets! Who would have thought it? The card is amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts