Monday, November 02, 2015

Photo of the Day

Nov-2-2015-1

Just before the sun goes down behind the hill

While I can still see the sun shining in the distance

A reminder that each day trickles away

Seems all of a sudden that I balance on the edge

Between afternoon and evening

In my heart and mind  

Was this a day well spent?

Did I make a difference?

I think the best I can hope for is that “I” was missing from the day

And it was all about someone else who’s need I met in some way.

 

John 3:30

New International Version (NIV)

He must become greater; I must become less

 

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer,

No disease that enough love will not heal,

No door that enough love will not open,

No gulf that enough love will not bridge,

No sin that enough love will not redeem.

(Wise words from Dr Emmet Fox)

1 comment:

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts