Saturday, November 07, 2015

Case this Sketch #148

Enjoying a “crop” day with some friends today and decided to have a goal of making a few cards. The first card is:

Case this Setch #148

So nice and simple! 

CAS-148---2--Barb-Derksen

I chose neutral colors and kept to the simple theme.  All created using a mish-mash of supplies.  The stamp set is Paper Smooches.

CAS-148---1--Barb-Derksen

This photo is much warmer lighting and features this stacked bloom from Forever in Time.

I feel this is a good start to my day, will see how my creative day progresses!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card glad you had a crop day.Was Claire there?
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Barb, I love the nature look about your card. Well done! Back in Oct you mentioned sending out a family challenge ?? I would love to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts