Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Mojo 409 Card and 365 Photo of the Day

Finally having a chance to craft a card after a long stretch away from my sweet Cameo and supplies.  It feels so good to create something!  I’ve chosen to make this week’s challenge for:

Mojo Monday # 409

 

Here’s my swing on this sketch:

Mojo-409---Barb-Derksen-(1)

Stamp by Stampin’ Up, The kraft paper is from my scraps stash, unfortunately I didn’t mark the maker on the back – something I need to do in the future. 

Mojo-409---Barb-Derksen-(2)

The rest is simply glitter paper cut on my Cameo and stacked in alternating layers for height and effect.

365 Photo of the Day

Miners Lamp 1

 

Miners Lamp 2

I thought this antique Miner’s head lamp makes a cool photo – its hard to imagine someone really wore it.  The bottom tank (square) holds fuel which burns with the wick. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back creating those awesome cards. Neat picture of the old miners lamp. Hope your holiday's have been filled lots of fun and adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts