Saturday, August 08, 2015

Less is More 236 Card and Photo of the Day

Squeeezed in a card today, between still catching up tasks after being away for a while.  I find being creative is my big reward and relaxes me.

Less is More 236

One Layer Card

This month we have the title 

The Eyes Have it!

So your card this week should have eyes on it somewhere.

Please remember that we LOVE to see WHITE SPACE as part of your design and NO other layers, with minimal embellishments (if any).

Here’s my take:

LIM-236---Barb-Derksen

I rooster stamp is by Recollections, the EYE word are too.  The “miss you” is Paper Smooches. The stamped backdrop colors were made with a Stampin’ Up stamp and using Stampin’ Up inks.  The only other touch is Mr Rooster’s beady eye. 

365 Photo of the Day

August 8 2015

“Backlit”

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the photo too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of different stamps and I love his googly eye! Great one layer card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is such a fun composition!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image and sentiment and a fun take on the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CAS creation, love his beady eye!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I love your card !! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts