Sunday, August 23, 2015

CAS on Sunday card and 365 Photo of the Day

I’m starting off with a card I made quick quick this evening, felt the urge to create.  Today’s challenge is to use VELLUM.

You can find the challenge on the CAS blog site HERE.

My card turned out like this:

CAS-on-Sunday-#-65-Barb-Derksen

I used an Xcut embossing folder.  A layer of sparkly vellum. A stamp by Hot Off the Press and a couple of shiny sequins.  Voila!

365 Photo of the Day:

Smoke Aug 23 2015 1

 

Smoke and more smoke.  The road home today.

Smoke Aug 23 2015 2

All the way from the coast of BC to the Okanagan, its all smoke.  Mostly coming from just south of the USA border though we still have a bit of our own.  The smoke doesn’t recognize the border. Thank you to all the firefighting and emergency crews who battle the blazes for us. 

2 comments:

  1. Great card glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Barbara. I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts