Tuesday, June 02, 2015

FREE Silhouette Word Art file &365 Photo(s) of the day

I’ll Start off today with my FREE cutting file and then share some more photos of my oh-so-lovley daytrip away with my Mr last Saturday afternoon. 

Happy New Dog - Barb Derksen

Just click on the image to download this free “Happy New Dog” word art cutting file for your Silhouette Cameo.  (and thank you once again to GE.TT for the storage they have provided me to share my free cutting files with you.  I ♥ their great service, and NO ADS, refreshing, right?)

Here’s a card which I made using my word art freebie which I welded to a sweet dog shape which I purchased from the Silhouette online store:

Happy-New-Dog-Card

Here’s how I made this simple and fun card.  I welded my wordart with the dog shape and then cut it out of black cardstock.  I embossed this and added a few little silver spangles ontop before I “cooked” it with my Heat Embossing tool.  The background is a 5.5 x 4.25 rectangle of glittered cardstock.  I added a few puffy heart sticker embellishments to finish it off. 

Now on to more photos of our trip to Molson, Washington this past Saturday:

Molson9

  Today I’m taking you inside as well as outside the buildings at the Historical village.  Just bits that captured my eye. 

Molson4

I could take pics of vintage typewriters and keys all day long. 

Molson10

Loving the pattern and texture on this old-time woodstove.

Molson15

In one building, which I believe was sort of a Mining Assay place, there is a plaque with all sorts of rock samples.  Unfortunately parts of it have been vandalized, so sad!

Molson14

Someone created this interesting window box using all sorts of reclaimed vintage glass and items!

Molson8

“Land Sakes! I wish you wouldn’t spring even more company on me like this” She said with an exasperated sigh. 

That’s what I think she might say in her quaint one-room log cabin. 

Molson12

Which is decorated with new spring blooms and a mossy roof!

More photos tomorrow, which will pretty much wrap up my delightful day away with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts