Saturday, April 18, 2015

KimB’s NEWEST Kit and a HYBRID “Say What” Kit PROJECT!

Today’s “365 Photo of the day is taking a backseat (will appear at the end of this post) due to all this kafurffle and excitement of showing off a small hybrid project I created from KimB’s “Say What” Kit which you can find at The Digital Press right HERE.

I am falling in love with digital scrapbooking all over again, all the while wanting to keep my hands on the “real” paper feel of things and being able to envision creations that are bumped up into a 3 dimensionals. 

This is my first project so its very simple.  I had to sort out some printing issues but that’s all taken care of and the right side of my brain is already galloping off into creative pastures!

 

Say-What-Card-1---Barb-Derksen

I chose a card for my 1st project because KimB’s “Say What” kit just made a big statement to me and I knew instantly how I would do this.  This is a standard quarter fold 4.25 x 5.5 folded card. 

 

Say-What-Card-3---Barb-Derksen

Kim’s kits are super high quality and print out flawlessly!  I absolutely love the boldness of the line art and the colors are superb!!

 

Say-What-Card-2---Barb-Derksen

After I cut the telephone element out I adhered the it to the card base using a bit of glue and some foam tape.  The finishing touch is the added glitter onto the flower in the middle of the dial. 

 

Say-What-Card-4---Barb-Derksen

I tucked a little tiny cell phone element inside the card.

And now I can hardly wait to work on my next project using KimB’s next newest kit:

 

Simple Pleasures : The Kit

Simple Pleasures : Journal Cards

Simple Pleasures : The Alpha

Simple Pleasures : The Word Art

Or you can get it ALL:

Simple Pleasures : The Collection

And don’t forget to slip over to KimB’s BLOG to scoop a FREEBIE today and check out some of the phenomenal layouts and hybrid projects created by other members of Kim’s Creative Team!

And lastly, here’s my sweet little 365 Photo of the Day!

Quail-on-Hedge

Woke up to this little fella checking me out Smile this morning!

1 comment:

  1. oooh Barb that is DELISH!! I LOVE IT! So cool to see the 'kit' in print.. you made my day. Thanks sooo much. And that photo is gorgeous.. my hair sort of looks like that in the mornings.. BWAHAHA
    Hugs and Loves

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts