Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm reminded why my Mr is THE best in the west!


Yesterday my sweet husband met me with flowers, today he scooped me away on a dinner date.  Sigh sigh sigh!   How thrilling to zoom down the highway in our Frisky little Fiat.  I can't wait to drive!   But tonight it was about encouraging him to be chivalrous and me encouraging that.  After a month's absence I'm reminded why I fell head over heels with him in the first place. 


He treated us out to Indian dinner in Penticton.  We try something new each time - we've only begun to eat this cultural deliciousness in the past year, really.  

Do you like a particular cultural food?  


 

1 comment:

  1. bet he loves his woman home again ...nice special times.... food looks so good ...and I bet you can wait to drive your little fiat ...have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts