Saturday, January 17, 2015

365 Photo of the Day Jan 17 - OF and about CTS #106 Challenge


Photo theme: CREATE!

Ah how sweet it is to craft again!  After a month away I was at a loss when I was deciding what to do.  I decided a challenge would be a good way to begin so I decided to take the plunge.  

First I made myself do all of the housework, laundry, floors and get my nest's twigs all 'just so' before rewarding myself with a moment of creating.  And how good and sweet reward it is! 

I chose this CTS #106 challenge for my very first card: 


This is my take on today's challenge: 


Supplies: 

Embossing Folder by Elizabeth
Die Cuts by Memory Box

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. nice to see you back and what away to start off beautiful card ...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a lovely card Barb!!!! Yay!!!! I love to see your art and this is just such a beauty! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your fancy paper choices....great find on finding those. So glad you got some time to sit and create a beautiful card for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARB!!!! Oh my gosh I adore that embossing folder.. I can't believe I've not seen this before as it's still one of my favorite "tools of the trade" to add interest and texture. Those papers just takes this one over the moon... love your take on the sketch!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing! I have to get my house tidied and my "chores" done first -- then I can allow myself "playtime" in my craft area! LOL!
    Your card is so pretty! I love how it sparkles! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How PRETTY! I LOVE all those textures! The embossing is wonderful too!! AWESOME job!!


    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts