Saturday, June 07, 2014

Always Playing with Paper Challenge #8

Wow, look at me GO!  Despite my head spinning around six hundred times with too much to do, I squeaked in yet another challenge card this week.  Amazing. 

Always Playing with Paper Challenge #8APWP 8 sketch

And I wound up with this creation:

APWP-Challenge-8_Barb-Derksen

I snagged that l♥vely couple shape from freevector.com and based the rest of my card around them.  I just kept layering cream and black layers, breaking it up with a bit of a paint chip in red to pinks to make an effective background - and I tilted my rectangle the opposite way to the sketch because I’m a bit rebellious at times. Winking smile  I believe the designer paper was a recollections. 

4 comments:

  1. OoOOOhhh AMORE!!! Love the silhouette with the lovely reds!!! The pink stripes look paint swatchy and COOL !!! The hearts the sweetest touch! Thanks for joining us at THE CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design! Love the bold couple against the text background and how you used the paint chip as a panel. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning:)

    You GO girl!! There's no stopping you now!! :) I LOVE your card! Soo Uniquely Awesome!
    I am so happy for you! It always amazes me how one minute we can't think of a thing that is creative..and then all of a sudden..our creative juices start flowing like crazy.:) May your "crazy" cup overflow my friend!! Huge hugs!

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic! I really like the paper and the shape you used together...and I spy a paint swatch! COOL! Thank you for playing along at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts