Monday, April 14, 2014

Dynamic Duos Card Challenge Card

I FINALLY got a few minutes to craft this weekend and twice as nice is my sister in law Judy hit it at the same time so we took this challenge together. 

Dynamic Duos # 98

And so I put my thinker on and created this card:

DD-98-1_Barb-Derksen

I don’t know which designer paper this is - but its a thicker, one sided.  I wanted it to serve as both a card base as well as having a pattern on it.  I chose to make this a tri fold.

DD-98-2_Barb-Derksen

The back looks like this - I glued fabric lace all the way across.

DD-98-3_Barb-Derksen

I used the inside to place a photo of my handsome Mr. and I and so each side panel could hold a poem - one from me to my Mother in Law and then one coming from the perspective of my husband.  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I know *wink* 

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. I love your card and the colors are great!! I also love the lace glued to it. That just really sets it off and elevates it to a very elegant looking card. You done great, friend! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card your mother in law is going to love it . Great idea on the layout ,,,the colors suited this card. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sis, what a fun idea. I love these pretty bright colours and your large flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too LOVE your card! What a COOL idea! Love your choice of paper and flower. The poems are an AWESOME idea. Must keep that in mind.;)

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts