Saturday, February 08, 2014

Clean and Simple 279 Card Challenge

I liked the look of this challenge and it came together favorably!

Clean and Simple 279:

I had been dying to use this sentiment stamp set from Inkadinkadoo which I bought last summer.  There’s something so wrong with that!  I am challenging myself to use some of the supplies I overlook.

Clean-and-Simple-279_Barb-Derksen

I also got the opportunity to play more with my Tombow Markers - they really are delightful to use, blending is so easy. 

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, what an adorable image Barb and so beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The image is really cute and you did a fantastic colouring, the papers are gorgeous and the sentiments are great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts