Saturday, February 01, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays No. 127 Challenge Card

Its a beautiful sunny day here today and I’m treating myself to a creative moment before my Mr bundles me up and makes me go for a good run outside in the snow and sun. 

CAS-ual Fridays No. 127 Challenge Card:

CFC127: Create a Clean And Simple project with some sort of element that extends past the edge.

And so I made:

CAS-ual-Fridays-127-1_Barb-Derksen

I secretly chose to use some sequins today.  They keep winking at me from my supplies closet.  I used my Tombow markers to color in the jar and gold embossing powder for the lid and the heart on the jar.  The final touch was a bit of twine.

CAS-ual-Fridays-127-2_Barb-Derksen

See?  This will wink at someone special someday soon Winking smile 

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! LOVE the gold embossing on your mason jar, what a great detail that is! Very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Barb! I really like all those beautiful details you've added (like the embossing on the jar and the adorable sequins)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays - and for your very sweet comment on my blog!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Barb:)
    I LOVE your card and your cool mason jar peeking over the edge.:) Your sequins added just the right amount of sparkle and your pretty colored twine tied it all up.

    Love ya!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Love that little jar and the sequins!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! love the little jar! such a cute card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts