Sunday, July 29, 2012

Crop Stop Challenge #82

I’m having a ball trying out some new challenges, just hunting them up via Google.  Today I thought I’d give Crop Stop a whirl. 
Use any three colors from the image below:
And so, I made:
CS82_Barb-Derksen
CS82_close_Barb-Derksen
Supplies:
Designer Paper - Young and Active in the Backyard by Ronni Mccray
Stamps - Studio G “Hello” and trim
                Inkadinkadoo for the flower and stem
Inks - Versafine and Studio G
Paint for leaves - Niji Pearlescent watercolors
Embossing powder
I struggled with this card, I must admit and was a bit thrown off that the red ink looks so much darker on the blossom than on the Hello sign but I think it works!  I really like the pearlescent watercolors - I’ll definitely be playing with these in the future.  I was told they do “magic” on black…

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the dimension! Thanks for joining our CropStop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh la la, look at the pretty flower. I love the bling in the center to match the flower tips. Fantastic sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this challenge you did ...love the flower awesome card. Interested in those Niji Pearlescent watercolors ...can't wait to see what other projects you dovwith them.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and giving me a heads up that my link didn't work on Crop Stop. So nice of you to let me know!

    Love your take on the color challenge! Such a whimsical & pretty card. I hope you will join us again for another challenge at Crop Stop. :)

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you gave CropStop a try because I love this card!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts