Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mojo Monday 229

 

I managed to squeak in a Mojo this week which was a semi-miracle.  I’m enjoying time with my Sister in Law Judy and so we built a few challenge cards together. 

 

I was not feeling inspired or energetic to cut and piece all five of these sections so I “cheated” an got my Silhouette SD to do it for me, using this pretty vine cut I purchased at the Silhouette store. 

Mojo-229_Barb-Derksen

Oh DEAR - I had set aside the strip of info on this lovely paper however it tossed itself in the trash somewhere along the line.  It was double sided, with the beautiful brown with teal and lemon flowers and then the bold lemon and white gingham on the other - so it was easy to just layer upon layer.  The stamp is a Kolette Hall & using Versafine ink. 

I cut an extra blossom out of the paper and embossed with shimmer and then added a tactile effect using glossy accents. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the time we had making cards ...thanks got sharing loved how your card turned out and love your machine . Have a good night ... Love you



    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the pattern paper behind the cutouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! another silhouette user! I just got my machine a few months ago and just can't stop making stuff. Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb - I just spent a few minutes scrolling back to look at all of your ice pictures - they're amazing!! I'll be checking back often to see with what else you come up with (and I'm going to have to head outdoors with my camera!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sis, the cutouts are wonderful and you can always make magic with bold bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts