Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 200 Card for 365 cards

 

Even though I travelled down across the border for a day of shopping and hanging out with my in-laws I still managed to pull off a card today! 

365 Cards

Day 200 – The Utility Drawer

Instructions:

“Head to that utility drawer, or your equivalent, and pluck something out of there for your card.”

I have an order to make a card for an eight year old girl – one that just is for a ‘hello’ situation.  Here’s what I made.

365-Day-200-full

The designer paper was in my mind the exact moment I was asked to make this card.  I visited our junk drawer and found the chain which I used to hold the tag onto the card.  I hope the little girl will detach it and add it to her backpack or something fun like that. 

Paper: Forever in Time Glitter Cardstock “Life’s a Hoot”

365-Day-200-close

I placed one of my tatted flowers over the hole in the tag.  The tag is a dead simple one I designed to use with my Silhouette SD – I’ll post it in the freebies section when I am able. 

  ♥ Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. This card is so fun Barb, very nice tatted flower. Love the frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barb:)
    Awww ..HOW CUTE!!Love the owl with the heart glasses..hehe I am sure she will LOVE it!!:)
    LOVE the frogs and your tatted flower is really pretty too!:)
    Have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend!!


    LOVE,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Great idea to use that chain, I have to go see if my drawer has one of those! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts