Monday, July 11, 2011

Mojo Monday 199

Well I did'nt get things done on my big list of to-do's today... for when I was supposed to be checking that list off I got sidetracked by Mojo.  My sweet Mr does not call me "Miss Stubbs" for nothing, I was determined to finish this card no matter what.  It took me several hours in the end!


I really liked this challenge and I like how my card turned out - even if I really really struggled with it: 




I'm sorry I can't name the papers as they were given to me, but the shapes are all my own.  
The Rose  and Leaves are from Graphics Fairy. 
I sprinkled some glass beads over glue in the middle of the flower. 
The stamp is from Studio G

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! That rose image is just fabulous. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for palying Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card ...another awesome beautiful card. Wish I was still there making cards ...next time we will make more ...love ya ..chat to you soon

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sis, love the layered look for the scallops and sentiment. Sorry I missed you this week. It might take me a couple days to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Barb:)
    I LOVE your card and could tell right away that you had spent some precious time on it too.:)Can't think of a thing I would want to change....cept maybe it being on my blog instead of yours.LOL So Pretty!!

    Hope you are having a wonderful day my friend.:)

    Huge hugs and LOTS of love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! I thought i had stopped by and left a comment on Monday but apparently i didn't. OPPS!!!

    Your card is absolutely beautiful and i think you did a wonderful job. Glad you gave up doing other things to do your Mojo!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts