Saturday, July 09, 2011

Happy Anniversary Lil Sister - a FREEBIE to celebrate!

It's my Sister Nina's wedding anniversary - wishing you both a v. special day!   To celebrate I made up this pretty stamp for you to use for your projects.  Its a png file, 300 dpi, aproximately 3 inches in size.  I am also including a staple so you can secure it :)  I took the photo with my iphone yesterday and added some filters to that!  G'wan over to Nina's and wish her a happy day instead of leaving a comment here if you only have one comment in you!



Right click on elements and "Save As"  
Personal Use! 




3 comments:

  1. ChristineJuly 10, 2011

    Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis, for the wonderful stamp and words. We had a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts