Thursday, June 09, 2011

This Week in iPhone Pics and a Free Gift for YOU!

Here's what's happening this week in pics:

The cherries are beginning to blush


Apricots are getting fat and sassy

The lake level remains very high.  Lots of debris floating up on shore


I can never walk past pretty flowers without snapping them



See - told you!   And sometimes a subject is worthy of a series...




And then I play with some filters to top it all off


And then a totally unrelated pic -
I wanted to show how I used an antique crochet apron as a cover for the water cooler! 

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for - a little GIFT!  My friend Pam has generously allowed me to create a small series of vintage elements using her antique locket and to follow, some antique photo album plates and pages.  So check back now and again!    Please leave some love for Pam! 

This element is sized just under 4 inches at 300 dpi with no drop shadow. 


Personal Use Only

5 comments:

  1. Oh the flowers are beautiful...you just made me remeber I took some flower pictures with my Iphone ...should get them downloaded to my computer...chat to you real soon . Thanks for the freebie.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barb:)
    I LOVE your photos!! The fruit is looking yummy and your flowers are so Pretty too!!
    What a "COOL" idea for the water cooler.Pun intended.hehe Looks great!
    I want to thank you and Pam for the lovely antique element.:)So sweet of you both to share with us!
    Well..it's time to tackle the rest of the scrapbook cabinet organization.:)
    Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by again and leaving a sweet comment for me.:)


    Love and hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Sis, I am going to miss Cherries again this year aren't I :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. my posies are about to bloom! Im so excited! They are so bright and have a commanding presence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb,
    You are one fantastic photographer! I love your photos of the fruit and flowers.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts