Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick QUICK mojo post - more to follow!

Just a quick Mojo post - more iphone adventures to follow soon!

Today's Mojo sketch:



I l♥ke (that's love and like all at the same time) this sketch - pretty and simple = pretty simple!

My take:


I really don't have the color right on this one, taking it outside, in the shade, in the wind is not too bright (yeh, trash talking about me) 

Credits - not exactly sure about any one item except the ribbon and glue on beads which came from Michaels. 



This close up is a little brighter but still not giving you a good idea of the pretty paper.  I love this stamp my sister inherited to me! 


Here is another card I made for a friend recently - its always a challenge making masculine cards, don't you agree?  Do you have any great ideas to share?


The sentiment reads "We know not what the future holds but we know who holds the future" 

Word art: Elegant
Paper: Its a mystery to me. 
Ribbon: Wal Mart
Key: broke down from costume jewellery


Word Art: 1st FF








4 comments:

  1. Pretty Pretty Pretty sis, I too had color issues when I was taking my photo had to lighten just a little. I hate it when that happens. Ahyyhooo, your mojo card is very pretty sis. Love the masculine card, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your Mojo i really loved the neutral colors, & great job on the flowers.

    I am so with you on the masculine cards...i just avoid them :) so sorry i couldn't give you any tips.

    Hope you have a great week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Barb:)
    I LOVE your cards!!So pretty!:)
    It IS a little more difficult to do masculine cards..but I think you did a FANTASTIC job on yours.Love the sentiment and the key is perfect for it! When we KNOW who holds the future...that is the key to our PEACE.:)
    I haven't started a card yet.Had to go to the Chiropractor again yesterday.Guess that fall up the stairs jarred my back and neck.:( I think he was able to get my neck straightened out.Hope it holds.:)Was getting headaches with it being out of alignment.:)
    Have a wonderful day!!

    Love and hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card Barb ... love that stamp you inherited. Need to get working on my Mojo Card. Have a geat day

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts