Friday, February 11, 2011

4th and Last Take on Mojo #177

Really, I'm not kidding, I only made four.  The sketch first -

 

And now the card:


Ok, usually I'd never, never, NEVER ever cut up a card my Sister sent me... this is one she bought (like from an actual store - like made in a factory or something) that she sent to my Mr a long time ago and I just had to cut that guitar out.  I'm guessing she won't beat me up over it. 


I made this decoration by layering different pieces of paper which I shaped with wiggly scissors and then topped with a stray 'O' from a copper alpha as there are not enough letters to make any real words anymore.  Bet you would not have known if I'd not said.  Should have just kept my mouth shut.  *wink*




6 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara

    Love this take on the sketch .. .. we are madly into guitars in this house and this creation would go down very well with everyone!!

    Gorgeous colours too.

    I hope all is well with you and that you have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious and original is your card, i like it too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Barb:)
    WOW!! What a COOL card!!:)LOVE IT!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Huge hugs and LOTS of love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative and very talented! Another GREAT job on the sketch! The frayed piece under the layers on the last picture, really makes a nice detail too! WELL done! :) thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the creativity in your mojo cards. This one is such a nice masculine one - or for that girly who is into guitars. Love it. The circle thingy with the copper on top is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards using this week's sketch! Love the great texture and layering on this one! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts