Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Valinda!

Happy Birthday Valinda!

Though we've not been "face to face"
You sure have a special place
In my life and in my heart
Though we live miles apart.

You are a good and constant friend
That if you lived close then we would spend
A great deal of time side by side
And I'd introduce you with great pride.

I hope today you're "severely blessed"
Celebrate - let the house stay messed
Hang out with your family and friends
And capture it all in your camera lens.

(waiting to see pics on your blog hehe!) 

In honour of my dear wonderful friend Valinda, who is the best blog hopping encourager (as many of you will agree) ... today is our chance to celebrate and spoil YOU!  I whipped up this little elements set so we can all share your joy around.  I love ya!  



personal use

Please leave Valinda some birthday love on her blog rather than comment here!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Barb!! HOW SWEET!!:) You made me cry...but they are happy tears!!:) LOVE everything about the post..but I love YOU the very most.:)Thank you so much for making my birthday so special!!!:)

    Love your elements pack.So COOL!! Thank you so much once again my friend.I feel the same way about you.:)

    HUGE, GIGANTIC and WARM hugs and LOTS and LOTS of love!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Valinda birthday goodies...will make sure I stop by.
    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts