Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to Mojo-ing

Prompted by my Sister I'm ignoring my mile long to-do list and attempting today's Mojo Challenge. 





I'm going to be the first to admit to you that i am not completely enamored of my card - I just could not get into the sync of it this morning, probably the to-do nagging at me.  However, I did love to play with one of my favorite Christmas presents (thanks Sis!)... a heat embossing tool by Marvy.  That explains the possible over use of the black embossed areas.  A little extreme *snort*  I keep running my fingers over the embossing, its uber-cool.  Wish your computer screen was "bevel-enabled" so you could feel it too. 

Thanks for visiting today!  Don't forget to leave some love for others when you check out the other cards at Mojo - a small comment can make a person's day! 


9 comments:

  1. I like your card sis, it has a distressed look. I can happily imagine the feel of the embossed area's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Aunty Barb!!! So sounds like someone got spoiled for christmas :).

    Well i hope you have a great New year Aunty Barb. Ethan and I will hopefully make it down your way this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think it turned out great! But then again, you are so creative that you always do great. I went to a craft party one time and the host had one of those heat embossers. They are super cool...or hot in this case ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card Barb ...hope we chat so ..love and miss you lots

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the distressed look of this card! I have a feeling that heat embossing will be one of your favorites, like mine! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it feels good to abandon the "to-do list" and stamp! I probably shouldn't do that as much as I do! LOL Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love it!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!! I am thinking that great minds think alike....we both used green and pink!! And we both need to get on our to-do list!!

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your use of the sketch this week.

    Great papers. Brilliant distressed look and your sentiment is lovely.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! Love the look of the inky edges. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts