Thursday, November 05, 2009

MORE Happy Birthdays!

MORE birthday wishes (November 6th) going out to.... (drumroll!)

Nina my sister and super duper card maker. Wishing you an amazing, special happy day. I hope you had a good sleep in & I love you more than words can say. You're catching up to me haha! Here you make cards for everyone else in the universe (see her cards and wish her a happy birthday on her blog HERE) - I hope you get them all poured back, Sis!

And to Candy - I'm ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you're going to be pampered by your family. Can't wait to share via your Mom's (Judy) blog in the near future.

And now, a cute little birthday vid!










3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to NINA! If she´s anything like her sister,she´s special! :)

    Pop over to my blog, if you can, I´m having a giveaway and would love to include you in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAppy Birthday Nina ....love the chipmunks Barb ...have great day

    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nina! Hope it's a special one for you and your wish comes true!:)
    Barb..love the chipmunks..hehe

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts