Friday, August 29, 2008


FLOWER FOR JOY
png format 300 dpi
personal use
12" high!

download

My friend Joy lost her Mom yesterday morning at 3 a.m.

I've created this flower as a way to say "We are thinking of you"

Please, forgo a comment here if you're short of time, and leave one of encouragement and comfort on Joy's blog. Just click HERE.

Also - DON'T FORGET to enter my book draw for Virelle Kidder's "Meet Me at the Well" - and if you have a coffee break today, and have not had time to read my blog - take 10 minutes out of your busy day to read WHY this book is here for the (generous) giving, how it all ties in with Joy. I don't have time to re-write it all, but its all posted previous, WITH INSTRUCTIONS on how YOU can win Virelle's Book, and learn more about Virelle.

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb:)
    I have already been to Joy's(yesterday) and left her some luv! I know it's a hard time for her right now and she is soo blessed to have you caring for her.:)
    Thank you soo much for the wonderful flower!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Barb...I am so sorry (for Joy) to hear about her mom :(...I have never talked to her directly, but when another scrapper's father passed away I remember seeing her post on a regular basis with love and support and prayers....I rejoice for her mother though, just think of the reunion we will all have one blessed day! i miss reading your blog my sweet friend, hoping to get back to that daily very soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hello. I love your beautiful blog.
    Thena.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome flower for Joy and her mom ..have been over and left some love ..you have a great day sis ..love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped in for a second... to tell you thank you for the flower... and prayers.. and sending everyone over to leave me love.. I cant tell you how much that has helped... as soon as I can get myself together... I will be back... I love you.. thank you again.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping in to say Hi and Thanks, and let you know I gave you some♥"Link Love"♥over at my place. It’s long overdue…sorry so late!! Each time I go “hunting”, I still get Wowed by the amazing stuff you designers create and then give to us for free. I myself am truly thankful, because without you and your generosity…all of this would be only half as fun. Stay sweet. :) Suzee Q's Stuff
    P.S. Because I’m behind on giving “luv”…I will have to duplicate this for my other “peeps”. I hope this does not take away from the sincerity, because I think you are special and deserve at the least…a “copy and paste”. hee,hee :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts