Wednesday, October 24, 2007




Tired of the same old Internet Browser? I was - and along came Flock.


I have'nt had a chance to completely explore all its features - thats simply because there are too many! Use Flick'r for your photos? Just drag and drop and you can blog them through most Blogs! Really - I even blogged this article for you by dragging and dropping from a site. It would be too hard to explain all of the neat features here so you will can investigate for yourself by visiting the Flock home site by clicking HERE.

Alternately - if you would like to download it from another source, and read the rave review by the most trusted Tech Site - you can go HERE to CNET where they give a full fledged 5 star rating.


And, of course, if you're wondering about security - Flock has some of the best and newest security around. Check it blog friends! You'll be having fun all over again!


5 comments:

  1. awesome sis ..you always found the coolest stuff..I am going to give it a try ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy 'partner'- LOL, Barbs how do you find all this cool stuff?? I'm off to investigate now! Thanks for the message and the hint! Hubby away tonight so DS and I spent the whole afternoon and evening watching movies and eating tooo much 'UM Rubbish" is the nice word-ROTF- Popcorn, chocolates and I think there was even an apple thrown in not to make me feel so guilty- hahaha. But it was nice having some 'our' time.
    Chat soon-
    South African squishy's coming your way-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard before about that browser and I actually use Firefox which is pretty similar. Everything I heard about that browser is quite good so it might be a good idea to take a look at it. :)

    Thanks so much for the recommendation and best wishes.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon Barb:)
    Lots of cool ..interesting stuff going on here today:) Thanks for sharing the links with me.:)
    I love anything Shabby Princess makes.:)Thank you so much for letting me know she has another kit up.:)
    I agree with that song..pull your pants up.!!LOL It may be a fashion craze..but I never know when I am gonna be mooned.LOL
    Hope you are having a wonderful day today.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giving Flock a go and loving it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts