Thursday, November 02, 2006



HARD CANDY MOVIE NIGHT ELEMENT


First of all, I would like to say thank you, Barb, for your links and your enlightening comment of yesterday. I appreciated your frankness, and you even backed it up with some extra places for me to upload. I will not use questionable upload places again. We really do need to help each other out at times, with gentle reminders if we allow the lines to be blurred, no matter for how good a cause.


A Christian is a keyhole through which others see God.


2 Timothy 4:2 NIV says:

"Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season;
correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.


My day was filled from end to end yesterday. I rushed to the school to volunteer but the student I was expecting did not show. It turned out that a dear friend, Moira, a senior (citizen... in Canada we do not have senior STUDENTS (college age?) ... Gina straightened me out on this one - she kept telling me that she was taking pics of seniors and I was expecting to see elderly ppl !!!) Moira is a REAL seneior, a senior citizen I think is how we will be clear here. Anyways, Moira is such an inspiration. She's gentle and sweet and speaks with a soft scottish lilt to her voice. She's lived a very interesting life, mostly working in missions work in various places around the world. She's an inspiration to us all, and a pleasure to be with. She and I got to spend a good amount of time together sharing, in a quiet back corner of the school - so I felt blessed that this time opened up for us.




Janice and I took the afternoon out and I showed her Spotted Lake. If you browse back through my blog, or use the SEARCH feature located in the top left corner, you can find many entries where I've photographed there. I think its a most unique and beautiful place... however... I am 'spotted out' for a bit... puh-lease don't ask me to go back...!!! lol




With the days shorter of light, I'm finding so many people lamenting they are tired - is this true for you? Last night found DH and I in bed at 8:30!!! I even left my sweet sister in law, Judy, hangin on the internet without telling her I was going - please forgive me girl - just couldn't keep the peepers open! You all have a Blessed day today. Keep your suggestions coming, for making elements!


More of these hokey 'ol Country Song Titles (I mean REALLY, folks...!!! WHO writes this stuff?? Its SO depressing!!!)

  • I Just Bought A Car From The Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run So I Figure We Got An Even Deal.
  • I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You.
  • I Like Bananas Because They Have No Bones
  • I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well.
  • I May Be Used, But Baby I Ain't Used Up
  • I Meant Every Word That He Said.
  • I Only Miss You On The Days That End In " Y "
  • I Sat Down On A Beartrap (Just This Morning)
  • I Sent Her Artifical Flowers For Her Artificial Love
  • I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.
  • I Wanna Whip Your Cow.
  • I Want a Beer as Cold as My Ex-Wife's Heart
  • I Wanted You To Leave Until You Left Me
  • I Was Looking Back to See If You Were Looking Back to See If I Was Looking Back to See if You Were Looking Back at Me
  • I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me
  • I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!
  • I Would Kiss You Through the Screendoor but It'd Strain Our Love
  • I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me Than A Frontal Lobotomy.
  • I'd Rather Pass a Kidney Stone than Another Night With You


BARB'S HANDY HINT #114
Find Your Photo - by COLOR?


Your looking for photos, but you want one that is a certain COLOR?? Well, there's a website out there just for you! Take a tour here and you can look up FREE photos by keywords or color! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. love the candies...and hey no problem I was late getting back to my blog ...yes some titles of songs makes you wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the candy and all the other neat freebies you have shared. Bless you!! I enjoy your scripture verses too.....it is refreshing! GrandmaScrapper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts