Monday, September 25, 2006

It's Monday night and I am posting ahead for Tuesday because I will be away this morning, accompanying Miles as he makes his rounds in the valley to several schools in the district. I know you all will be looking for an update on Gina. Sonya Johnston has pulled it all together in the entry at this LINK

Please continue to keep Gina and her family in prayer, and we will keep you posted. Thanks so much for everyone's encouragment and kind thoughts - I know they mean a lot to her. What an awesome bunch you are. The love just bowls me.

If I don't get to post tomorrow, have a good day (I've been working on one of the benefit kits for Gina's Garden) and I will talk to you Wednesday. God Bless.

1 comment:

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts