Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT - FRAMED!


RAINBOW FRAME (MILES NOT INCLUDED)
It reached 34 degrees here yesterday - record temperatures set all over western Canada! Keeps up like this I will only have to put stuff outside on the cement to slow cook - lol!
I was out-of-sorts yesterday for some reason, but Thank the Lord I'm blessed with a husband who is sensetive to my every emotional nuance... and pursues peace at all costs...
To brighten up YOUR world, please visit this link HERE - I hope it touches you and you will share with someone who needs it (OK, so I will go watch it again!)

Papers: Late Night Scrap by Sonya Johnston

Template: Melissa Renfro

Charm, Buttons, Ribbons, Flower and Tags by Mrs. Schmuck

Notepaper and Staple: Gina Miller's Build Your Own Bulliten Board Kit.

Doodle: DDE Creative Team

This is Abigail digging in her Gramma's garden, Gramma being my sweet Sister in Law. To see more of her lovely family you can visit her blog HERE.

Be tuned here tomorrow for more Rainbow Elements matching the ones you've downloaded this week!

BARB'S TIP # 9

keeping the tweezers handy

I've found it invaluable to keep a pair of tweezers in our vehicle. Trust me - bright sunshine is better than any makeup mirror you may have in your home. Next time you're waiting for husband/children etc while in your car, its a great time to check out your eyebrows.

PS. Promise never to do this while driving!

3 comments:

  1. You have great pictures and graphics! Thanks for visiting my blog! Email me if you'd like to trade links!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 18, 2006

    Thank you Barb for sharing that beautiful layout with us ...I love it! Viewed the link that actually brightend up my morning :))Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you barb for making a part of your blog world ....I hope others vist and leave comments to in rich my life like you have

    jud

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts