Friday, April 21, 2006

FINALLY, ITS FRIDAY!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN
my latest ArtRage Painting!


SHINY CORNERS
Good Friday to you!
It has been quite the week! I've even managed to clean out several kitchen cupboards between all the whirl of continuous activity in the household. I've created a painting in ArtRage and kept up my blog. Now thats satisfying.
I helped Miles teach some homeschooling children last night - a special project which took place at the Learning Center in Oliver (I hope you get a chance to check out the website - another creation of Miles') We taught the kids ArtRage - parents LOVE the idea of a free program, no mess, no fuss. The kids did absolutely great! It was interesting setting up 18 computers with all the Wacom tablets and drivers...Thank Goodness for our friend Melanie Olsen who came and gave us a hand - you really saved our bacon girl!
Have a wonderful day! I hope the following scripture will inspire you today:
PSALM 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful shiny corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Barb....awesome picture ...you are getting good with Artrage

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts