Thursday, April 20, 2006

CREPES ALISON'S WAY

TULIP ELEMENT


CREPES FOR MILES

I'm not so excited at this very moment. I had typed this entire entry in, along with the photos, and lost everything! 'course that has never happened to you...such is the dangers of computer use everywhere. I know, save save save! Anyways, this is not going to defeat me...and the upside? Its much easier typing it the second time because I know what I want to say now.

The crepes turned out beautifully. I rolled them with a filling of turkey, rice, green peppers, tomatoe and cucumbers, seasoned with freshly squeezed lime juice, ground sea salt and hand ground black pepper and tons of basil. We had a fast but nice lunch and then visited the local thrift store. Ali found a practically new Samsonite suitcase, nice looking even, for a whole $4! Whadda deal. I look forward to our time each week.

Miles got a rerun of the crepes - well, lets call it re-vamped version, it sounds so much nicer. I topped his with extra filling and melted cheddar and mozza.

Gina Girl, this tulip ele is for you...when will I see you online again, you're out of doors? I miss you! You all go on over to Gina's blog and see the georgeous pics she took at the tulip farm recently!

2 comments:

  1. Your crepes are looking very yummy!
    Thank you for the tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what ! For some reason .. I can't get to download your beautiful tulip! Snif anif... tried it a few times... I get a blank. XXX Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts